Blog 14
My mom is the most important person in my life. She does everything for me. Whether its cooking or cleaning. My mom is a slender women standing at about 5’11. Thank god I got my mom’s height of her side of the family. My mom gives 110% in everything she does whether at work or simply anything at home. If something happened to her I don’t know what I would do. I would consider myself a momma’s boy. My mom is a beautiful blond, strong women. She’s the type if you ask her to do something she will do it without asking a question.
My father is also very important to me as well. He has been there for me for everything since day one. All the way up to high school he has never missed a baseball practice of mine. Even up to this day he goes to every single one of my games for baseball even when we played in Arizona he drove 7 hours. Everyone has said I act just like my dad. Anyone who knows me always says I’m quite, humble, easy to get along with, and keep to myself. Those are the traits of my dad. I can talk to my dad about anything and everything. When I’m feeling bad or down after a game he says you want to talk about it over dinner or while we watch a baseball game.
My little sister Raquel means the world to me. She’s ten years younger than me so she looks up to me. She can get under my skin at sometimes but that’s what little sisters are for. She’s always questioning things that she doesn’t want to ask my parents. She is my only sibling so we have that strong relationship and bond. She loves to watch me play baseball. I can always hear here in the stand routing for me saying come on dom you can do it. She gives me that desire to succeed.
I think that moms are very important as well
ReplyDelete