Tuesday, April 2, 2013

blog 11

            Blog 11
The truth to my blog last week was I received a baseball scholarship.
            The semester is going good, I wouldn’t say that great. What’s really going good is my baseball season. We’re doing pretty well. I’m stressing about one class this semester and its math. Math is my worst subject and I think everyone can agree with me that it is horrible. I’m facing a heavy workload this semester with math and English. The pay off for this semester is that its one step closer to my goal of getting a degree. It’s about grinding out the semester and pushing for my goals and I won’t quit. What keeps me motivated for this semester is my baseball scholarship I received to go play ball at a school in Kentucky. In order for me to go I need to pass my classes this semester. My scholarship is the next step to obtain my degree since they are giving me full tuition. I just keep in mind that I need to do good in school to better my life and my future and do this for my parents.

6 comments:

  1. That's some pretty strong encouragement to finish school and do well. I hope you go and do not look back. Not everybody gets opportunities like you have. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hate math..
    i am not taking it this semester but last semester i struggled a lot too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat, trying to stay afloat. But, if I can do it, we all can do it. Keep it up, it will all pay off at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MATH , my favorite subject in the world. but keep it up, you an do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here im not that good in math neither

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah man math is the worst subject no one needs math in life no one will ever need the slope intersect form to solve problems in life. -_-

    ReplyDelete