Blog week 13
Everyone should go try out Wood Ranch BBQ and grill. Wood Ranch is the best place to go get BBQ. The entrée that I always get is bbq chicken breast and tri tip. Before your meal comes out they give you bread rolls that are just delicious. The atmosphere there is just so friendly as soon as you walk through the door. The service is great. The waiter or waitress is coming around all the time making sure everything is fine if you need anything or a refill. They even put your food in a to go box so you don’t have to do it. They have a bar as well so you can have some mixed drinks or some beer. When the weather is nice a lot of people like to sit on the patio and enjoy there meal outside in the nice weather. If you love ribs that is place to get them as well. They have a coloring menu for children. This place meets everyone’s needs, from a child all the way up to a senior citizen. If I was writer and writing a review on this place it would be getting a 10 out of 10. I always go there for my birthday and they bring me out a dessert on the house. So if you love BBQ and want a good place to go that you never had before I highly recommend Wood Ranch.
Wood Ranch is the best !They have such a unique taste to there mashed potatoes.
ReplyDeleteWood ranch is a great restaurant
ReplyDeleteI love there BBQ chicken. I thought they were going out of business.
ReplyDeleteI really don't like BBQ sauce but love the sauce from this place. Great review!
ReplyDeleteI agree it has some good BBQ tri tip sandwiches.
ReplyDeleteI love their mac and cheese! and their mashed potatoes. this place is so good.
ReplyDeleteI agree I love wood ranch, the tri tip sandwiches are good
ReplyDeleteI love the steaks there they taste awesome.
ReplyDelete