Tuesday, February 26, 2013

family

Blog on family
            To me family is everything. I don’t know what I would do without them. My family is very small but we are very close. My mom is the most important thing to me. I guess you can say I’m a mommas boy. She does everything for me. Whether it’s occasionally doing my laundry or making dinner for me or just being there for me when I need support. Me and my little sister are close as well. She’s starting to hit the age where she thinks boys are cute and what’s my opinion on some things. She always comes to me when she needs help with homework. I always mess with my little sister but what can I say what are big brothers for. My family is very small here in Oxnard because all my family from my dads side moved by San Diego. I visited them often just so that we stay close like we were before they moved. My mom side of the family is very small compared to my dads. My mom side is small due to the reason that they are not from the United states. My great grandma came from Germany during World War 2. She was the only one to make the trip over out of her family.   

13 comments:

  1. A little bit short but straight to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself are very closed to my mother as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. Family is really improtant to me as well. My Family is also very close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not close with to a lot of people in my family, but the ones I am close to I don’t know what I would do without them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you blog is blunt! I can relate with you on your mother, i love my mom as well. I'll do anything for her. Good job though! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family is pretty large but I couldn't imagine having to travel far to see them. I love having all my cousins, aunts, uncles and nieces and nephews close by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Family is important, and to have a bond with your mom like that is great. I'm the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always cherish the bond with your mom. No matter how old you get you will always need your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes i agree i share that same bond with my mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. A small family is always the family that can make it through the toughest of times.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too have a small family, but that just makes us much stronger. We are each others support system.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're all lucky for our parents or grandparents who wanted better lives for us so that they came to USA

    ReplyDelete