Tuesday, February 12, 2013

blog 4

Blog 4

            I think texting is a good and bad thing. It is good if you need to get a message to someone especially if that someone is working, in a meeting, or in class. It is bad if your texting while driving. Texting while driving can be dangerous and deadly. It also carries a very big fine. On the other hand, texting has been huge in the past few years. I don’t know anyone that doesn’t text. My own grandmother sends text messages. It is just the latest trend in communication. That’s how I and I know a lot of other people communicate with friends and family. Like I said, texting is a good and bad thing for me. It is just your opinion on where you stand.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Dom, texting while driving, is dangerous and deadly thing.Maybe, they should raise the fine for texting while driving that way people don't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't know a single person that doesn't text either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it's good when you have to send a message to someone in a meeting or work. They get the message and can back to us more conveniently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's kinda cool that your grandma knows how to text... that's what I call a "hip grandma".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I had the only grandma that texts, haha. Its cool because she still has a Razr with buttons. I can only imagine how she would do with a smartphone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, I don't know anyone who doesn't text nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny how everyone text now, especially grandmasI've noticed they get really excited when they get a text.

    ReplyDelete